Monday, March 14, 2011

Time is ticking every second, your age increases.

Monday afternoon together with one of my good friend Weijun(lives same estate) at our playground chatting.
happen to bump into my neighbour boy who used to play soccer tgt at our neighbourhood park years back. A normal 10years old kid, who is now a grown up guy in JC year 2.

I look around. Those student who passby our playground going home from my secondary school. I dont regconise anyone. I still get to see some of my once-before juniors wearing the sec school uniforms when i was still in poly year 1 or 2. By now, even the upper sec student were strangers to me.

Actually i thought of all these way back when i was in my Poly days. I just want rant it out here, in words.
Friends (female) who went to JC after secondary school, YEAR 3 in UNI.

Me? Seconday 4years then Poly and now serving year 1 of NS.
Friends (male) who went to JC after sec, COMPLETED NS, YEAR 1 in UNI.
I am considered the normal pace. Yet i still think, i should have study harder in 'O's and got into a JC.
ok got to admit there are some others who study 5years in secondary, poly and now NS. And i seen even powerful people, 5 years secondary, ITE 2years then Poly 3years then NS who is 1988 or 1989.
Everyone started the same, but as time goes by, everyone start to go to their own path. Slowly this differentiate one another.
Like the title of this post, getting old. Time waits no men. Afterall, i got my plans long ago. So im still ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment