Friday, March 4, 2011

some updates of past few activities

Been very busy because of my current life. Didnt have time to really blog about everything. Hmm.. life has been tied to the nation now.

A summary of somewhat much impt things happenned for the past few weeks and months!

what: 2010 xmas celebration cum sohjh's 21st birthday
when: xmas eve
who: raymond, weijun, myself, weiliang, jinghan, peili, victor, celestine, joven, shaun, anna, junhao!
where: holland v's breko, then to holiday inn's area

what: dec31 weijun's 20th birthday cum 2011 new year countdown
who: mitcher, inez, cweiliang, peixian, lweiliang, junhao, myself, weijun, raymonddec 31st was weijun's bday. raymond, weijun, junhao, lweiliang, and myself decided to have our dinner at this japanese restaraunt at vivo city. Food was pretty okayy but wasnt any special to make me go back.And went to clarkquay to meet mitcher, inez, cweiliang, peixian for new year countdown. And to beer market, went home near dawn.what: 2011 Cny 初二
raymon, victor, celestine, jinghan, peili, shaun, weiliang, junhao and myself. Started playing cards and etc ard 11pm till 3am at my house. Then back home.

Quite a unique shot that i somehow like itpowerful bah kwa that is irresistable

No comments:

Post a Comment