Saturday, September 5, 2009

tjh...kangoo kissed camry




2days ago went to imm after my piano exam with tjh.
going home was queueing out at the carpark to go to the main road.

tjh drive camry, i drive kangoo.

my hp dropped on the floor, bent down to find my handphone.
i neutral gear, nv pull handbrake nv step on brake cause whole body go down find handphone.

around 3 sec... "BANG" once i hear the sound i slam brake
jumped up and see... in that 1 sec my heart dropped out.
i quickly reverse alittle.

many cars behind me, got security guard standing there saw everything.


but LOL

tjh didn't do anything, yet turned head and laugh... i laughed...

omg, can u believe? singaporean if car got banged, won't come down?
tjh sms me saying "LOL nvm small problem"
we didn't come out. reached home and msn.
tjh still joked bout we should come down and check purposely create traffic jam for others.

and said think the guard expected us to come down and check it out.
tjh looked at rear mirror and couldn't see me and saw me slowly rolling forward.
if it's other people tjh will pull handbrake and purposely wait, come down and talk talk and check.
LOL god..... can u believe... anw for your info tjh is a very, rich.
tjh is the best, i love you! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment