Saturday, September 12, 2009

rich boss and lady boss...

today is a interesting day at work...
rich boss and lady boss lives at upper bukit timah area, freehold house with swimming pool.
wont post about the exact road name.




will cut short story.

in the morning, chat with boss awhile about cars. no much customers so i was viewing website about peugeout 207cc cost $107k(recently have the urge to buy this, though i dont have the capability) chat about cars and his recommendation.

he told me, he wont buy car if he's me. he will take bus. (he stared at my kangoo parked outside his shop. i was very embarrassed) he will take the money and do another thing. reasons i will not upload and share.

he simply said, if you want to buy a car, u have to know how to earn money. a normal 50k car will do.
he drives a BMW750 cost 380k.
i asked him why drive a so expensive car? then u should buy a normal 50k car.
he said it's for business, if i drive a truck here everyday, my suppliers see me will not dare to have lias with me. i have family so i think is reasonable. it's all about status. sounds true.

he drove me to another part of NTU to deliver some things to other departments using his car with car plate number S_ _6666_
do you know the feeling?!

parked at the carpark. i think about 50 NTU students were walking. everyone walked with their bodies going to their direction but their heads towards our direction looking at us when we got out of the cars.


afternoon, i was still browsing websites on cars.... lady boss saw and she ask me which car i was looking. i said peugeout 207 cc.
she shocked and asked why? why see peugeout so lousy... i said, convertible, can open, eg park outside bukit timah shop house for supper, everyone will look at you.

she answered and exclaimed with a sentence which only VERY RICH PEOPLE WILL ANSWER.
"who want to see peugeout?!"
i was stunned.

i asked her to recommend me which car i should drive.
she clicked the websites.............. and she recommended me..... FERRARI F430.

oh my goodness......... 800k-1million car. she ask me to drive it.
if only lady boss is my god-mother.

i asked her if next time she will buy car for her 2 kids if they ask for. (pri 2 and pri5 cute boys. next time take photo with them post it up)

lady boss: i will not buy for them.
me: u sure? really?
lady boss: yea if they want to drive just drive our cars....sometimes we have spare cars at home
me: spare cars?
lady boss: sometimes we like any cars we just buy and drive for a period and sell it off
i used to drive SLR for 3years previously
me: speechless (merc SLR cost 1million at least) wa then?
lady boss: i drive porsche boxsters(cost 280k) before this maserati. sometimes i drive half a year and i change car. they want to drive just drive our cars, our shelter(her house garage/garden) can hold up to 3 cars only, sometimes no space to keep those rare cars jin xim tia(very heart pain) let rain wash.

then we chat about what type of girl, which type of girl is good for me, if good now, for future family(wont talk about the contents, it's tips by her of getting good wife and have a rich family like them). then chat about my kangoo jokes....funny till whole shop filled with laughters. lady boss even laugh till squat down hide behind cashier counters. said to another cashier "wa this hanwei very funny talk till laugh till cannot tahan" IN HOKKIEN. very nice-being boss and lady boss to me.


this is lady boss's Maserati GranTurismo cost $428k with car plate number s_ _ 6686 _ similar to boss's 750.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxhnlZphU this is a video about this powerful car.
if you got no capability, dont ever think of looking at this car.
on a lighter note, rich boss and lady boss gave me full marks for my weekly performance for attachment grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment