Saturday, October 1, 2011

resign!

HAHAHA. Last week i quitted my vocation in my NS. Some may think why im able to quit from my job serving for NS, thats becos im selected after my BMT n SCS into this vocation that requires me to fly in the helicopter with the pilots, doing high risk job, securing myself down from the helicopter to rescue casulty and bring them up to the aircraft. Just like what you see in the news. A very very rare job for NSF. It's too individual, on ground it's too heavy responsibilty. So my life inside wasn't happy at all with their demands expected from me, so i requested to change vocation, though the boss didnt encourage and wish me to leave. Afterall, it's been months to train a guy like me clearing the high standards of aero medical standards, swimming test etc, and wasted so much of their resources. So its not the same like in the army whereby you cannot choose whether to chiong the forest with one whole group of mates.
But who cares, im a NSF. 11months served, 11months more.
Being in this vocation has its good and bad factors. Good becos everyday we are able to go home in the evening and report back to base in the morning.
Currently im waiting for the new posting of the vocation, everyday enjoying doing nothing in sembawang airbase. Im seriously happy now after i quitted this stressful job. However, im quite afraid if im posted back to those tough vocations. My current rank is still Sergeant Cadet Trainee. Let's wait and see!
picture taken from RSAF website

No comments:

Post a Comment