Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My mind has much more thinking than this post.

Past few days. I have been thinking alot.

Sometimes you know, you think that you have grown up.
But, a period later when you look back, you will think that previously actually you have not grown up.
It's like currently i know i know many things much more than many others, i feel that i am above them, i feel that i have come so much far. But i know it will be a fact that after my army life when i look back, the same thinking will apply and the 'current standard' is rubbish.

I cant type out properly now.

Many things is going in my mind.

There goes my youth. I have to say this, i wont deny i regretted some things back then but some things i have not regretted. I created it. It will be my memories, and those important peoples' in my life.

I am going to serve the nation for 22months now. 9th November 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment