Friday, July 9, 2010

Kind Soul

Wednesday night after i finished my gym at ngee ann, Ian, Mitcher and I walked back to kismiss as usual. I might have dropped my wallet on the way back to kismiss.
Mitcher ran back to the gym for me finding real hard, credits to him.
I searched the path we walked at kismiss.
Security guards from kismiss saw me and returned to me.

It was a kind girl who picked up and returned to the the guard house. I immediately called and thanked her as she left her name and number at the guard house. Really grateful to her. Kind hearted.

The damn thing was, $100+ cash was already gone. But we felt really relieved because all my cards, driving license, IC, cost of wallet and all that are still untouched. I suspect someone before the girl, found and took the cash and threw it back again. But really really relieved everything is still around except $100+ cash. Grateful to the girl again!

No comments:

Post a Comment