Monday, December 7, 2009

stopped by traffic police car

was at kje pie reaching my hse



from far behind i saw a traffic police car coming. so i faster signal to middle lane (was at lane 1)
then a car behind me also signal left to middle lane.

that car and mine was around 120km.



i let go accelerator and brake alittle. so became around 90km.


too bad, the traffic police still stopped me.
chiong till my right side. on siren.


signal me to the chevron markings.....



few mths ago i was stopped by 3 traffic police bikes and they gave me a chance (when my license was still paper, not card. i drove 110km on lane 1, stop me at the road shoulder and gave me a chance maybe he saw my license still in a paper form.)


i was thinking "tio liao...this time confirm jialat confirm not so lucky"

both came out of car, asked for my license n IC.
he went to his car and took out a device and keyed in my license number.

so i asked him whether am i fined or demerited.
he said "mm no just warning u this time"


so he explained everything.
"just now from KJE, u should stay on the left, and not stay on the right lane 1
your speed is so fast and ur car maximum only 70. unless bo bian u overtake go lane 1, den u must go back to middle."
of course i try to look guilty and reply "oh. ok. sorry sorry."


he really explained so clearly like as if i was still learning the theory lesson of driving.
he returned me the card and ask me to go.



by the way, he is really handsome.


and the funny thing is, after that, he followed me till near my house and he turned into shengshiong coffeeshop most probably for dinner.



records now: 2 times stopped by traffic police, all 5 road blocks ask me to get out of the car.

see the rear mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment