Wednesday, October 21, 2009

attachment

as usual went to work today

1030am realised i didnt bring my handphone, lady boss need me to deliver (walk) a webcam to another building, but i drove instead because after that i drove home to rest 10mins and take my hp. so happy to slack at home. came back and i know lady boss is so nice, i told her and she still laugh and say bout me.

btw lady boss said the next batch of interns will be replacing us on nov 23, 3 guys also from nyp.
we will end work on nov 21. but of course have to pay back 2days which i owed so far.

lady boss said we will still receive our 3full months pay. which is a good thing as we will be yet getting the full 3 months pay yet working about 1week lesser (started work on aug 30) HAPPY abit tan tio...

around 1pm my turn to buy lunch, i suggested to buy lunch back from outside NTU, as we're abit sick of the food at canteen A,B or mac. drove outside of ntu, blk 900+ coffeeshop to da bao. the funny thing is, lady boss said"Nic 你陪hanwei去,不然他不会回来" and nic accompanied me. HAPPY because can slack/waste/drag time. oh btw lady boss eat char kway teow must add alot sweet black soya sauce.

around 3pm, lady boss need to deliver 3 desktops to civil and environment engineering building, i drove and deliver for her. she wanted to give me $15. but i insist $10. so she gave me $10, just a 20mins job. she tan tio happy i also tan tio HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment